This new housing association is looking for a Financial Planning Analyst to be based in Croydon.
Salary: £49,264 per annum
Working Pattern: Full Time/Part Time
Hours: 36 hours per week. (For the right candidate, the employer will consider four days per week rather than five).
Closing Date: 01/10/2017 at 23:59 PM
Are you a fast learner, highly motivated, with positive attitude and want to be part of a professional financial planning team in a first class Housing Association?
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to advance their analytical skills to support the company’s strategic financial planning. Optivo’s turnover is £350m each year, and the organisation is in the process of growing its property investment programme to £400m each year.
Optivo needs a Financial Planning Analyst, qualified in accountancy, finance or similar, who can build, review, own and analyse a wide range of long-term financial models. In particular, to take ownership of Optivo’s long-term corporate financial plan and associated stress testing.
You’ll support the annual preparation of the corporate financial plan and mid-year reviews. You’ll assist preparing financial plan outputs for internal and external stakeholders. Reporting and improving development cash flow forecasting is also key to this role.
Your work will also include Excel modelling of ad-hoc projects.
You’ll . . .
- Have advanced Excel skills
- Have numeracy skills and be able to interpret and present information
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Possess good technical and analytical skills
- Be able to manage your workload to meet deadlines
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a high level of personal integrity and tenacity in the conduct of your work.
Other useful information
- A familiarity with Brixx financial planning software would be helpful but is not essential for the role.
- Experience of the social housing sector is desirable but not necessary.
Although this role is a full-time position, Optivo will consider four days a week instead of five days a week for the right candidate.
The interview process will consist of questions relating to Optivo’s CORE values and technical questions relating to the job description.
There may also be an Excel test.