A leading bank is looking for an Associate (Oil and Gas) in London.
Do you have a degree?
Are you FCA registered/approved?
Do you have previous investment banking or corporate M&A experience?
City: City of London
Work Hours/Week: 35
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 02/03/2017
What is the opportunity?
To provide Investment Banking services (M&A, ECM, DCM and leverage finance) to corporate and private equity clients operating/investing in the Oil and Gas sector.
What will you do?
- To assist in the marketing and execution of M&A, equity and financing transactions in the Oil and Gas sector
- To work in close co-operation with other local and global teams in coverage of the sector
- To assist in the development of relationships with, and generate revenue from, corporates and private equity clients focused on the Oil and Gas sector
- Proactively identify operational risks/ control deficiencies in the business
- Review and comply with Firm Policies applicable to your business activities
- Escalate operational risk loss events, control deficiencies and risks that you identify to your line manager and the relevant risk and control functions promptly. Failure to do so may subject you to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
What do you need to succeed?
- FCA registered/Approved person
- Previous investment banking or corporate M&A experience
- Prior Business Services sector experience