A Budget Coordinator is wanted to work in Hanover Street, Greater London.
Working within the Sales Finance team, the Budget Coordinator will partner with the EMEIA Sales & Marketing teams, monitoring and reviewing spend and owning the Purchase to Pay process.
- Excellent financial background.
- Effective time management, uses initiative to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional organisational skills and strict attention to detail is an absolute must.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work under significant pressure with challenging deadlines.
- A passion for accuracy and thoroughness.
- Teamwork and enthusiasm.
- Good business sense.
The key component of this role is to ensure spend is within budgeted allowances and PR’s are raised in accordance with negotiated contracts. The role will require tracking of costs with the latest budgets, job estimates, Purchase Order information and invoices. The Budget Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the trackers / tool, used for management reporting.
The role requires exceptional soft skills, as it will partner with EMEIA Sales & Marketing, EMEIA Corporate Procurement, EMEIA Finance as well as EMEIA Senior leadership. The role will require quarter-end duties, including accrual preparation, Balance Sheet management and close commentary bridging YoY, QoQ as Vs. Forecast.
Purchase to Pay Process:
Apple maintains tight control over its expenses. As such requests for expenditures need to be raised accurately and in a timely fashion in accordance with Apple finance policies. The P2P process is:
* Open purchase requisition as requested by the Sales or Marketing team in eApproval (Apple system) inline with Apple procurement policy and track through database.
* Track Purchase Orders.
* Receive invoices, ensuring compliance with finance policy.
* Authorise for payment via SAP through the posting of a “Goods Receipt Note”
* Ensure back-up and approval meet Apple standards
* Liaise with Purchase to Pay (GFSS) and vendors to rectify payment issues.
* Manage & Facilitate OPEX spend, including raising and tracking PO’s.
* Maintain Tracker / Tool, provide weekly reporting.
* Weekly meetings with Budget Owners.
* Quarter end process.
* Manage ad hoc projects as required.
The role reports to the London-based Budget Coordinator Manager. Location: London (Hanover Street)
* Degree (Business, Economics or Finance) preferred * CIMA/ACCA part-qualified preferred