This leading mobile phone services provider is looking to hire a full-time Commercial Finance Manager to be based at St Pauls in London.
Location: St Pauls, London – BT Centre
Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing Date: 26 May 2017
As a Customer Investment Finance Manager, you will keep track of the Pay Monthly investment spend in acquiring and retaining customers as part of the team managing the £1.6bn Customer Investment budget.
You will have a specific focus on the Customer Investment in the Indirect Channel. By taking a look at our core commission structure, you’ll understand the real cost drivers of the business so that the company can identify new opportunities and areas that need improvement.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure that we manage our ambitions and P&L objectives in line with budgeted envelope.
- Influence and guide the launch strategy around new devices.
- Work with marketing and sales to ensure they know the financial position and what is required by them to deliver it, articulating clearly the P&L drivers such as upgrade propensities, device demand, pricing dynamics, customer affordability.
- Support tactical pricing decisions in line with in-quarter trading objectives and competitor response.
- Provide consistent regular analysis on the cost impact of new product launches and key events.
- Produce weekly forecasting to support business/trading teams and decision making.
- Maintain a solid relationship with the Financial Management & Control team to guarantee efficient and effective systems and processes.
- Develop and implement planning models for channel, talk plan and handset cost drivers.
You’ll definitely . . .
- Be a qualified Accountant with industry experience.
- Know all about the industry and its key financial drivers.
- Be confident using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrate a keen eye for detail alongside a proactive attitude.
- Have excellent analytical and Management Reporting skills.
- Be able to work in a team or independently.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary.
- Private Healthcare
- Company Car or Cash alternative.
- Life Assurance.
- 25 days’ holiday.
- 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package.
- 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply).
- Other discounted products and services, as well as a range of other benefits.