Team: Credit Risk
Closing Date: 15-Sep-2017
Are you an analytical guru in the world of analytics and infrastructure?
A technical genius when it comes to all things SAS and SQL?
Do you want to be part of an amazing Credit Risk team who are revolutionising British Banking?
As a Credit Risk Analytics and Infrastructure Lead Analyst you will use your expertise to develop new and innovative analytical techniques to support Metro Bank’s amazing growth!
So what will you be doing?. . .
- Analysing, reconciling and validating data
- Processing and developing programs using SAS/SQL, Excel and Access
- Providing analytical insights and strategic recommendations during the full Credit Risk lifecycle
- Supporting all of Metro Bank by providing accurate analysis and projections
- Performing analysis to support the wider Credit Risk strategy, policy, model and development
- Supporting the development of new products and services, making sure that what we offer continues to help our amazing customers make the right decisions
- Developing and monitoring Credit Risk Scorecards as well as other models
You need to be this kind of person . . .
- Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
- Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
- Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
While we always aim to train for skill where possible, on this occasion we are looking for someone who is already able to do all these wonderful things . . .
- Experience of working as Credit Risk Analyst within a Professional or Financial Services environment
- Extensive experience with SAS and SQL
- Ability to analyse, extract and manipulate data using programming techniques
- Experience of managing multiple projects and deliverables at any one time