Citizens Advice in Maidstone, Kent, is looking for a Deputy Team Leader (Court Services) to join the Kent Witness Service Team. The post is based at Maidstone Crown Court.
Salary: £20,300 gross per annum pro rata (£10,080 gross per annum actual)
Location: Maidstone, Kent, South East
Job Type: Permanent
Job Level: Management
Category: Advice, Information , Legal
Sectors: Social Welfare
Closing Date: 3 January 2017
Interview Date: W/C 10 January 2017
·Co-ordinating a team of court based volunteers including monitoring the progress and quality of work.
· Providing support to volunteers managing complex cases.
· Effective supervision of volunteers.
· Support the Team Leader (Court Services) in providing performance stats and progress reports and looking for ways to improve areas of performance.
· Deputise for the Team Leader at Stakeholder meetings
· Process paperwork provided by volunteers and prepare paperwork for volunteers to complete on day of trial.
· Experience of delivering in an effective customer-focused role.
· Experience of coordinating a team of volunteers or staff
· Experience of dealing with difficult and/or emotional situations
· Proven ability to build and develop effective working relationships
· Experience of prioritising work and dealing with competing or conflicting demands
This role is subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Citizens Advice values diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We encourage and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from people with disabilities and people from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic groups, as they are currently under represented in our workforce.
Please remember to mention Ethical Recruitment Services when applying for this role.