Location: Maidstone, Kent
Hours of work: 35 hours per week
Salary: £18,707 – £20,671 per annum
- To process, with a high degree of accuracy, all the day-to-day financial transactions for KAB onto the Sage system in line with KAB’s Finance Policy.
- To respond to day-to-day queries both from non-finance colleagues and external agencies.
- To support the Head of Finance as required for information to be accurately reported.
The ideal candidate will have . . .
- Excellent IT skills, including the ability to be self-supporting in the use of MS Office, email and spreadsheets.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (for dealing with colleagues, KAB service users, suppliers, and claimants).
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to present financial information in a variety of ways appropriate to the intended recipient.
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in a finance department and with using accounts packages is essential.
Or call 01622 691357 for Application Pack. If you would like to receive application materials in a different format, please contact KAB Head Office on the same number or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As KAB is unable to accept CVs, you can fill in the application form, click the Apply button below and send the form, which will be forwarded to KAB.