Junior Fixed Income Research Analyst wanted to join a small but growing team of Research Analysts in London.
Primary Location: London
Closing Date: Wednesday 31 May 2017
The Fixed Income Research Analyst will work closely with Private Client Investment Managers to communicate fixed income investment ideas.
The successful candidate will conduct meetings with company management and third party fund providers and perform due diligence and ongoing monitoring of funds.
The Fixed Income Research Analyst will provide input into fixed income committee recommendations and act as a Technical Expert to the business on bond markets and sub-sectors.
- Previous experience working in an analytical role, on buy or sell side.
- Currently be CF30 registered or certified for advising and dealing.
- The IMC and CFA qualification or be part CFA qualified.
- An understanding of risk, suitability liquidity and tax considerations in relation to private client portfolios.
- Comprehensive knowledge of sovereign and corporate bond markets and sub sectors and how to value these, with in depth knowledge of index linked market.
- An understanding of different fixed income strategies and the risks attached to these.
- A basic understanding of fund due diligence, including operational due diligence.
- An understanding of valuation techniques in credit.
- Strong communication and presentational skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- The ability to work unsupervised and be a strong team player.
- Strong Excel and Bloomberg understanding and how they work together.