Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours:37.5 per week
Level: Middle Management
Salary: £22,000 – £28,000, depending on experience
As a recent graduate, you’ll be the face of change and learn to be more than a future business leader. You’ll grow. You’ll innovate. You’ll soak up new experiences like a sponge. And your ideas will be used to shape the future and improve the lives of our customers. It won’t always be easy. But if you’re up for the challenge, you’ll love every minute. And we’ll support you every step of the way.
About you . . .
- An inquisitive and innovative thinker with ability to make mental jumps?
- Someone with a positive can-do attitude?
- A great communicator who is able to express complex concepts in appropriate terms to audiences of all seniorities?
- A Maths, Engineering (or any Science) graduate having achieved at least a 2:1?
- An excellent team player, but able to take personal ownership?
- Someone looking to work in a positive environment where work-life-balance is important; and where our customers and colleagues are at the heart of our decisions?