Maths, Engineering (or any Science) graduate with at least a 2:1 wanted by a bank in Chatham, Kent.
Life feels better when you love your job…
Here at Vanquis we do, and it’s what we believe has contributed most to our success.
Our business has grown so much since we started in 2002 that our parent company, Provident Financial, is now listed in the FTSE 100. We have achieved this by encouraging our employees to put ideas forward, make decisions and constantly improve the service we provide for our customers.
Where to launch your career?
It’s a big decision. You want training, responsibility and a future full of possibilities. You want to be inspired. You want to feel well looked after. You want to shape the world of work around you. This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated, highly numerate graduate to make a significant difference within a well-established and rapidly growing bank. This role has exposure to departmental leaders across operations so presents an opportunity to learn through collaboration as well an opportunity to further develop analytical skills and business understanding. In return for your hard work, you’ll receive great personal development and the opportunity to advance your skill set in this space. The working environment is vibrant, fast moving and demanding but also good fun.
If you’re looking for all of these things and more – Vanquis offers the career for you!
Joining us as a recent graduate, you’ll be the face of change and learn to be more than a future business leader. You’ll grow. You’ll innovate. You’ll soak up new experiences like a sponge. And your ideas will be used to shape the future and improve the lives of our customers. It won’t always be easy. But if you’re up for the challenge, you’ll love every minute. And we’ll support you every step of the way.
- An inquisitive and innovative thinker with ability to make mental jumps?
- Someone with a positive can-do attitude?
- A great communicator who is able to express complex concepts in appropriate terms to audiences of all seniorities?
- A Maths, Engineering (or any Science) graduate having achieved at least a 2:1?
- An excellent team player, but able to take personal ownership?
- Someone looking to work in a positive environment where work-life-balance is important; and where our customers and colleagues are at the heart of our decisions?