Did you graduate in 2014 or 2015 and are you looking for a career in business?
This widely respected professional body for those working in the UK securities and investment industry is looking for a Graduate Trainee Administrator.
Location: City of London
Employment status: Full Time, Permanent
Starting salary: £22k per annum plus a range of benefits.
After a one-year training programme your salary will increase to £25k per annum plus paid annual travel ticket.
The employer is looking for an enthusiastic recent graduate, with a good degree, to join its one-year training programme which combines on-the-job training while taking a number of industry qualifications.
This is a permanent job where you will develop your skills and experience across a number of departments within a growing organisation.
You must be a self-starter with:
- The personal stature and skills to represent the organisation at a range of meetings, presentations and events.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as trainees will communicate at all levels, often speaking with clients over the phone and in person.
- A strong degree, at least a 2:2, and GCSE English and Mathematics, grade A-C.
- Good IT skills, including a good working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy in your work.
The employer is looking for graduates who are:
- Highly motivated, adaptable and able to demonstrate a willingness to learn.
- Able to demonstrate a track record of achievements, be it academic, sporting, personal or work-related.
- Some previous work experience in a professional, office or customer service environment would be an advantage.
The organisation offers a competitive remuneration package, including:
- 7½% company contribution into a personal pension, in addition to your own contribution of 1½% via salary exchange.
- Life insurance and income protection insurance.
- A sports club subsidy.
- 26 days’ leave per annum (which includes three days at Christmas).
- After one year’s service, private medical insurance cover, annual travel insurance cover and a paid annual .travel ticket, which is worth between £1,320 per annum and £3,623 per annum, depending on where you live and the cost of the ticket.
You can apply by submitting your CV using the button below and it will be forwarded to the employer for consideration.