Bloomberg is looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic self-starters to join the company’s Entity Exchange (KYC) data team in London.
You will support a new product and make significant contributions to the data collection effort and team procedures and process.
Bloomberg operates in the Know Your Customer (KYC) space with a secure, permission-based platform to streamline the document exchange needs of a tightly defined ecosystem.
Key features will include a Bloomberg Professional and web front end, content delivery via screens and feeds, entitlement management, auto-populated broker forms and robust audit trail.
Additionally the KYC renewal cycle will now be driven by the Bloomberg platform, rather than by each Broker relationship.
In this role, you will extract data from documents and forms and tag this in Bloomberg’s data model with automated notifications. Through the Bloomberg KYC platform, you will help onboard new clients, fund entities and products, in addition to the management of the renewal cycle and remediation due to policy and regulatory changes.
What you’ll be trusted to do . . .
- Collect data and normalise all KYC documents.
- Assist in building a workflow process for analyst team.
- Define quality measurements, business rules, and logic checks.
- Communicate with clients during onboarding process.
- Work with clients to ensure data is represented correctly and delivered on a timely basis.
- Work across internal groups with various stakeholders including sales and business.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- 2 – 4+ years’ experience in building new product.
- Experience working with R&D on developing data management and workflow tools.
- Experience with client interactions is highly preferred.
- Comfort with a “startup” environment.
- Dedication to enhancing and developing products.
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and teamwork skills.
- Strong organisation and multi-tasking skills.
- Relevant experience in a client service, sales support or marketing role at a hedge or mutual fund is desirable but not required.
Bloomberg would love to see . . .
- Basic understanding of hedge funds.
- Deep understanding of extraction technology