A leading insurer is looking for an MI Analyst in Maidstone, Kent.
Job Description: MI Analyst (Full Time, Fixed Term)
Reports to: Head of Advisory – Group MI
Division: Group Finance
Area: Group MI
Location: Maidstone, Kent
Region: South East
- Produce reports and analysis summarising the sales performance of individuals, branches, areas and regions within the Advisory division.
- Collate, manage and respond to queries, questions and adjustments from the Advisory Sales force.
- Understand and be able to explain the reporting infrastructure used in the production of sales performance and be able to apply this knowledge to arrive at the desired outcome.
- Ability to manage external data sources and escalate issues effecting report delivery.
- Interpret MI requirements and produce varying reports depending on the target end user.
- Understands project plans and is able to clearly articulate roles, project goals and timelines.
- Takes input from supervisor and it able to appropriately apply comments/feedback.
- Provide continuous evaluation of the performance of existing products
- Self-development and continuing personal development
- Knowledge of the general insurance market and general insurance products.
- Knowledge of insurance terms and their meaning e.g. Gross Written Premium.
- knowledge of how an insurance broker operates.
- Some knowledge of T-SQL and general database theory.
- Some knowledge of Qlik Sense or other visualisation tools.
- Detailed knowledge of Excel and VBA desirable.
- Knowledge of SharePoint and or Office 365 tools.