An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a top financial services company as an MPS and Platform Executive in London.
Company: Quilter Cheviot
Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract
Specialism: Quilter Cheviot
Closing Date: 2 March 2017
Main purpose of role:
To assist the MPS team in effective and efficient team support and IFA, Platform and client administration.
Key Responsibilities and Scope of role:
Main tasks and duties include:
* Point of contact for MPS and platform investment analysis and operational and administration queries.
* Assist with Portfolio Rebalance co-ordination.
* Updating and rebalancing model portfolios on third party platforms on a quarterly and Ad Hoc basis (subject to qualification).
* Assist MPS team in supporting Sales team and Offices as required Produce and maintain MPS and third party platform MI for business reports, ensuring both accuracy and relevance of information.
* Assisting with Legal agreements and IFA due diligence.
* Project co-ordination Audit and procedures maintenance, version control and archiving.
* Assist with MPS and third party platform services such as proofreading, version control, presentations and other financial promotions as required.
* Assist with oversight of MPS marketing material and websites
Key Risk and FCA requirement:
* Always act in a compliant manner.
* Aligned to QC corporate messages and market views.
* Identify any risks that will impact upon our business.
* To ensure that Quilter Cheviot fulfils its obligations to Treating Customers Fairly.
Key Behavioural Skills:
* A proactive attitude to take responsibility for team support.
* A polite and courteous attitude at all times.
* Attention to detail essential.
* Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and to react appropriately to changing work conditions.
* Uses initiative to think ahead and pre-empt potential problems.
* To work the hours required to fulfil the role, with a flexible approach and willingness to work longer hours as necessary.
* Educated to A level standard.
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook). Advanced Excel skills required.
*Experience of working in the Wealth management industry.
* Operations, Project and Service Level agreements (SLA) and contracts experience.
* Understanding of Fund platforms and how they are used by IFA, clients and Discretionary Fund Managers in the industry.
* Commercially astute with excellent communication and presentation skills, able to engage and influence at all levels across the business and the wider organisation.
* Confidence, drive, energy, resilience and tenacity to deliver success in a challenging business environment.
* Please remember to mention Ethical Recruitment Services when applying for this role.