An Operations Training Administrator is wanted by a leading food service company in Aylesford, Kent.
Contract: Fixed term (up to 12 months)
Hours Per week: 22.5
Closing Date: 20/02/2017
To support the operations training team.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
– Liaison with JAUPT
– Booking/Overseeing Driver CPC Course Bookings
– Booking First Aid and Fire Marshall training
– Keeping Driver CPC training records
– Assisting Ops L & D Manager with program design and implementation.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
– Knowledge of operations an advantage.
– Proficient on Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
– Good standard of literacy.
– Ability to operate as part of a team
– Computer and IT literate
– SAP knowledge