This position would suit an experienced performance reporting professional with experience from within an asset management environment who is looking for a very interesting and diverse role.
Sanlam FOUR is a boutique asset manager founded in 2006 and currently manages £4.8bn. The investment team consists of experienced fund managers who operate autonomous and disciplined investment approaches that have been tried and tested over several market cycles.
Sanlam FOUR is majority-owned by the Sanlam Group, which is a substantial financial services company with a market capitalisation of £6.7bn and a Fitch credit rating of AA-.
Sanlam FOUR is the Group’s international Centre of Excellence for asset management.
Based in our offices in London (EC1N), we’re looking for an experienced Performance Analyst to calculate and produce performance figures for Sanlam FOUR and the wider Sanlam Group, both in the UK and South Africa.
The key function of your role is to provide the effective and accurate production of periodic (month end / quarter end / year-end) reporting of our performance calculations
To do this; you will be expected to calculate and interpret attribution analysis on a variety of equity funds and use internal systems to produce factsheets, board and quantitative reports as well as competitor analysis for use by our Client Service teams and associated teams in Dublin and Cape Town.
This position will give you great exposure to a wide variety of performance reporting requirements, a wide range of senior stakeholders, and would be a great opportunity for an experienced performance reporting professional with experience from within an asset management environment who is looking for a very interesting and diverse role.
Skills and experience
Successful candidates are likely to demonstrate the following:
• Performance measurement experience within Investment Management environment.
• IMC qualification – (Level 1 CIPM would be useful though not obligatory).
• Good working knowledge of proprietary systems such as Bloomberg, Morningstar and Lipper.
• A self-starter with a positive “can-do” attitude.
• The ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
• A solid mathematical background.
• Superb communication skills.
• Strong commercial awareness.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programmes (primarily Outlook and Excel – both essential).
- Please remember to mention Ethical Recruitment Services when applying for this position.