Location: London – St Pauls
Function: Finance Operations & Strategy
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing Date: 30 August 2017
In this role, you’ll develop world-class procurement and vendor negotiation strategies for one of the UK’s leading mobile network operators. You will oversee a large, complex network of manufacturers and stakeholders, stretching across the country and around the globe, to create an internal Centre of Excellence for end-customer product procurement. At the same time, you’ll maintain effective policy processes and will drive savings that keep our multi-million pound business moving. This is an opportunity to work at the heart of an established, forward thinking company, and make a lasting impact on our future.
What you’ll do . . .
- Use negotiation skills to establish costs and deliver best-in-class savings.
- Develop and present comprehensive strategic commercial plans across the business.
- Collaborate with our international teams to create a coordinated global approach.
- Lead key projects relating to customer and specialist equipment.
- Build relationships with external suppliers and internal stakeholders, up to CEO level.
- Have CIPS or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Be educated to degree level.
- Demonstrate strong negotiation skills.
- Understand how to manage and plan projects.
- Show the ability to conduct effective, insightful analysis.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary.
- Private Healthcare.
- Company Car or Cash alternative.
- Life Assurance.
- 25 days’ holiday.
- 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package.
- 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply).
- Other discounted products and services, as well as a range of other benefits.