Are you passionate about building the best possible customer experience, and are able you monitor your metrics to track how you and your product are performing?
Location: Chatham, Kent
Job Level: Middle Management
Application Deadline: 30/06/2017 @ 23:59
Digital is top of the agenda at Vanquis, key in helping the bank provide the right service to its customers in the right way.
The bank is looking for a hands-on Product owner to reshape its Web service.
You’ll be working with a newly formed product team, dedicated to Web development to make sure that customers get the most out online servicing whilst driving business value.
You will need to:
- Work closely with stakeholders to define and deliver the product roadmap, keeping close to Mobile development so that our digital experience is aligned.
- Manage, groom and prioritise the product backlog and make difficult decisions formed from a strong fact base.
- Work closely with the technical team to make trade-off between building new features and paying off technical debt.
- Write clear and concise user stories and use-cases.
- Project managing the delivery of new features from definition through to release.
- Take an analytical approach to ensure features and functionality are measured against KPIs after launch to iterate and improve on them.
- Create a feedback loop and work closely with our customers to understand their needs and how we can improve and enhance the product to suit them.
- Identify and communicate on-going understanding and awareness of competitor activity and relevant industry trends.
- Develop plans to convince customers to self-serve and convince your stakeholders that your ideas and recommendations will work and reach our goals.
You should apply if:
- You have well rounded knowledge in software delivery and integration delivery.
- You have experience managing the delivery of several web-based products.
- You’re used to making traded-offs between building new features and paying off technical debt.
- You are a team player with excellent communication and influencing skills.
- You’re comfortable working in a technical team, understanding the technology, its capabilities and knowing what’s feasible
- You’re passionate about building the best possible customer experience, and you monitor your metrics to track how you and the product are performing.
- You are a Certified Product Owner.