Dextra Lighting Limited, a modern lighting manufacturer providing the highest quality lighting solutions to commercial and industrial environments, is looking for a Project Coordinator.
Location: Gillingham, Dorset
Department: Dextra Lighting Ltd subsidiary of Dextra Group plc
Hours: 08.00am – 5.00pm or 08.30am – 5.30pm, rotating shifts
Reporting to: Internal Sales Director
An outgoing, enthusiastic, self-motivated individual is required to join Dextra Lighting’s team as a Projects Co-Ordinator.
You will be working in an often busy environment with the need to think on your feet and have a keen eye for detail.
You will take incoming sales calls, give pricing and delivery information and manage projects.
Continual training on the forever evolving product ranges will be provided.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Project Management.
- Project liaison with external specification managers and end clients.
- Answering incoming telephone calls.
- Offering verbal and written quotations.
- Chase up projects.
- Review incoming orders / projects.
- Scheduling deliveries in accordance with purchasing, production & transport departments.
- Other sales related duties which may arise from time to time.
- Ability to sell
- Ability to recognise sales potential
- Basic computer literacy
- Confident telephone manner
- Self motivated