Seasoned Recruitment Professional required by a top retailer.
- Are you able to hire and develop the best talent?
- Can you handle high volumes?
- Do you have knowledge of employment law?
Location: Tilbury, UK.
Company: Amazon UK Services Ltd.
First and foremost, we’ll be counting on you to project manage labour and vendor management, ensuring that your Fulfilment Centre is consistently staffed with quality labour; when required, this will also require coordination and recruitment of temporary members of staff.
In light of this, you’ll need to collaborate closely and extensively with Temp Agencies to enable you to hit your targets and oversee recruitment of quality personnel.At a more granular level, you’ll manage Hiring Support teams, to ensure that hourly paid recruitment requirements are consistently met, always in line with agreed SLAs. On top of this, you’ll act as a Functional Expert on document checks, ensuring that all HR team members are as up to speed as you are.
You’ll also stay on top of consistent data accuracy. While you achieve the above, you’ll also need to manage the best practice format for temporary hires, and develop and deliver business metrics in line with this.
Further to the above, we’ll be relying on you to manage Service Level Agreements, both internally within the business, and via external agencies. At a day-to-day level, you’ll need to establish and maintain healthy working relationships within Amazon Operations, and particularly within your specific Fulfilment Centre.
Without all of us working together, in tandem, we wouldn’t be able to delight our valued customers, let alone strive to exceed their expectations.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent tertiary qualification.
- You’ve gained 4+ years of progressive recruiting experience in corporate and/or search firm environments, including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Excellent language skills (both written and verbal), both in the local language and English.
- You possess some degree of experience in building and driving talent sourcing initiatives.
- Strong consulting skills, alongside a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment as a team leader and member.,
- Previous experience of indirect management of third parties.
- You possess a strong client service focus, particularly within the internal context of a global organisation such as ours.
- You possess solid communication skills, alongside organisational maturity and negotiation abilities, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
- You have the ability to execute a recruiting strategy, including: employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing and interview process management.
- You possess strong analytical skills, with the ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers and the recruiting team.
- You possess sound knowledge of local employment law.
Please remember to mention Ethical Recruitment Services when applying for this role.