Arriva is seeking a Recruitment Qualifier to provide administration in relation to the recruitment cycle such as pre-screening candidates and keeping them “warm” in between application and interview.
You will be writing up offer letters, contract, and change letters etc.
You will provide full support to the Recruitment Manager.
Other responsibilities include:
* Providing administrative support to the recruitment process, including:
- Pre-screening candidates to our qualifying questions.
- Keeping candidates interested and involved in the run up to recruitment day.
- Overseeing shortlisting/interview stages on driver assessment days.
- Processing new starter information
- Ensure managers collect right to work documentation, you are responsible for storing this information electronically.
- Managing application forms from incoming and outgoing post/emails/recruitment database.
- Maintaining a confidential and efficient filing system.
You should have:
- Proven literacy, numeracy and customer service skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organisatioaln skills.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, with high attention to detail.
- Capacity to build strong team relationships.
- IT skills – intermediate level Word, Excel. Basic Powerpoint and ability to use Outlook and internet.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Up to 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) pro rata.