Do you have experience of working with and influencing IT and change management and technical specialists?
Contract Type: Full Time
Role Type: Permanent
Location: London or Hove
Closing Date: 12 June 2017
- Execute a programme of Internal Audit work under the general direction of the Heads of Audit.
- Ensure that the objectives of each audit are achieved and that audit work complies with GIA’s audit methodology and quality standards, so that GIA fulfils its primary role of supporting the Group Audit Committee and Executive Management in the protection of the assets, reputation and sustainability of Legal & General.
- Conducting audit work in compliance with quality standards.
- Good leadership skills.
- Good negotiator.
- Articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience in working with and influencing IT and Change management and technical specialists.
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to offer purposeful, constructive scrutiny and challenge.
- Generous pension scheme.
- Life assurance
- 25 days’ holiday (plus one day after two years)
- Private medical insurance.
- Performance-related bonuses.
- A variety of share schemes.
- Discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and the company’s own great products.
- Please remember to mention Ethical Recruitment Services when applying for this role.