Location: Chatham, Kent
Salary: £19-£30k dep. on experience
Benefits: Annual Salary Review, Annual Discretionary Bonus, 25 Days holiday per year (rising by 1 day per year to a max of 30, plus Bank Holidays), Private Medical Cover, Pension Scheme plus many more
|This bank in Chatham, Kent, has a new and exciting opportunity for someone to join its Fraud Operations Team.
Working closely with the Team Leader, you’ll act as a role model, ensuring the team are fully supported.
As a subject matter expert in First Party & Transaction monitoring, you’ll maintain team performance, assist with training and quality monitoring and act as an escalation point for customer issues and complaints.
You’ll also help to drive improvements into the team through the effective use of MI and analysis of trends, all with a focus of delivering excellent customer care.
If you’ve got the drive and enthusiasm to take on the role we’d love to hear from you.
- Experience of working in a customer service environment is essentialYou’re educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) in English & Maths
- You’re educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) in English & Maths
- You’re able to use initiative and work well alone or in a team
- You have strong analytical skills and have the ability to meet strict deadlines
- You have the skills and experience of coaching, training, developing and motivating new and existing team members
- You offer ideas for change and process improvement
- You have a calm disposition, are resilient and determined with good perseverance skills
- You are able to communicate effectively at all levels and provide a consistent approach to customer communication
- You have attention to detail and can demonstrate strong organisational skills
- You have experience with in the Fraud sector
- It would be advantageous if you have experience with Falcon 6,SQL
- You have a flexible approach to working, with the ability to adapt your working style and manage your time effectively