A leading financial services firm is looking to hire a Senior Internal Auditor to be based in London.
Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £65,000
Application Closing Date: 30 April 2017
- Conduct internal audit work on a variety of audit assignments as determined by the annual Audit Plan.
- Produce high quality audit work that is delivered on time and complies with GIA methodology and quality standards.
- Execute audits efficiently and escalate issues of concern early to the HoA/Practices team such that any re-planning can be achieved without significant disruption to the objectives/timeliness of the audit.
- Produce clear workpapers and other written outputs; communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues and business management.
- Maintain good working relationships with audit stakeholders.
- Operate as part of an effective team and contribute proactively to the efficient performance of GIA.
- Take responsibility for developing his/her own professional knowledge, skills and subject matter expertise.
- Ensure that the principles of treating customers fairly (TCF) are embedded into management practices, so that identified risks recognise relevant TCF outcomes, and business processes and internal controls are structured and performed in a way that effectively delivers the required TCF outcomes.
- Conducting audit work in compliance with quality standards.
- Developing specialism in a key area of investment management business.
- Good leadership skills.
- Good negotiator.
- Articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing.
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to offer purposeful, constructive scrutiny and challenge through sound, independent judgment and common sense.
- Resilient: handles adverse responses or criticisms positively and constructively.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday (plus one day after two years), private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, as well as a 12% car allowance scheme, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
- Please remember to mention Ethical Recruitment Services when applying for this role.