Senior Project Manager wanted by this New York Stock Exchange-listed Digital Industrial Company.
The role is based in Stafford.
Business: GE Energy Connections
Function: Project Management
Location: Stafford, United Kingdom
Relocation Assistance?: YES
• Responsible for project delivery, profit & loss accountability and customer satisfaction through management of project-related activities and resources.
• Integrating the project from the initial stages.
• Establishing project budgets, time scales and identifying the required level of resources to complete.
• Scope management of projects, ensuring all deliverables are being covered, interfaces are understood and that the project does not creep.
• Monitoring current workloads to ensure that deadlines are realistic and the project is to be delivered in time with the programme.
• Managing financials to make sure that projects are delivered to cost, improving all margin opportunities,
re-estimating costs and identifying areas of cost increases or reductions.
• Liaising with Human Resources to allow the correct level or resources are available and any necessary support is provided.
• Understanding the full contract and that it is executed correctly, plus carrying out clause-by-clause analysis.
• Educated to degree level in an Engineering discipline.
– Advanced degree preferred or equivalent knowledge and experience.
• Proven success in a project management role, having managed complex melt-supplier programmes in multi-disciplinary teams.
• Knowledge of business processes and functions within a T&D or similar environment.
• Ability to effectively direct and motivate multi-disciplinary teams, with strong communication skills.
• Fluency in English is essential and any additional languages are advantageous.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Demonstrated ability to analyse and resolve problems.
• Demonstrated ability to lead programmes / projects.
• Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programmes.
• Established project management skills.